This recruitment was announced by the Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) on its recruitment portal.
According to the NIS, the 2019 recruitment is opened to civilians with serving military or paramilitary personnel sponsored by any of the Services of the Nigerian Armed Forces to civil institutions also getting consideration,
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Requirement 2019
These are the requirements for application into the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment 2019:
1. You must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent;
2. You must not less than 18 years or more than 35 years of age;
3. You should not less than 1.7 metres in height for male and 1.64 metres for female;
4. As an applicant, you must have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres;
4. You must be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment into the Service;
5. Not suffering from any form of mental or physical disability;
6. Every applicant must be free from any form of financial embarrassment;
7. Also, you must be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offence;
On the other hand, you should not apply if you have: sight problem; hearing difficulties;
a past major orthopedic operation; flat foot; fracture, stammering or any other natural disability; pregnant women.
Nigeria Immigration Recruitment Academic Qualifications
The following are the academic qualification needed for the application for the Nigeria Immigration Service recruitment:
West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects;
National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.
National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
Available Positions For Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019
Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI”) Qualification/Requirements:
1. You must possess a minimum of first degree from a recognized institution of higher learning.
2. An NYSC discharged certificate.
3. Must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) & Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) Qualification:
1. Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must possess a minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) from a recognized institution.
2. Applicants for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII) must be between the ages of 18-30 years.
3. The NYSC certificate is compulsory for Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII).
4. Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII) must possess a minimum of NCE /OND from a recognised institution.
5. Applicants for Assistant Inspector of Immigration(AII) must be between the ages of 18-26 years.
Immigration Assistant III (IA”’) Requirements/Qualification:
You must be a holder of SSCE, NECO, GCE O/Level with a minimum of four(4) credit in not more than 2 sittings, which should include English and Maths.
All applicant must be between the ages of 18-25 years.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment: Application Process:
(1). Interested candidates are to follow the “Online Application” button” on The Nigeria immigration recruitment portal (www.nisrecruitment.com.ng)
(2). Ensure you read the Qualification Criteria.
(3). Enter your 10 digits valid e-Voucher Pin bought from this portal’s OPS.
(4). Register your new account with a functional email account.
(5). A verification link would be sent to your email.
(6). Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mailbox, also check the ‘Spam’ folder.
(6a). After activating the link, log in to your profile and complete your application.
(7). Upload & Add your profile (This will require a passport photo and your biodata).
(8). Upload & Add your qualifications (WASSCE and other certificates are entered here).
(9). Upload/Edit supporting Documents (Attach your Certificates here). THE NEXT OPTION WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE UNTIL ALL ABOVE STEPS HAVE BEEN TAKEN.
(10). Print your photo cards.
(11). Watch Out For The Official Shortlist.
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment Portal
The recruitment portal for the Nigeria Immigration Service is this:www.nisrecruitment.com.ng
Nigeria Immigration Service Recruitment 2019 Closing Date
All applications must be submitted on or before Wednesday, Feb 06, 2019 11:59 PM.